Hard chromium is a surface coating by electrolytic deposition of a thin layer of chromium.
The coated parts get a good protection against corrosion and have an increased hardness. Hard chromium is adapted for applications in any industry fields.
- Thickness of 1 micron to 1mm
- Coating hardness 1100 HV
- Coating process temperature lower than 75°C
- On request, coating within tolerance
- Stainless steel
- Aluminium (maximum thickness: 50 microns)
Current production capability
Coating of the external surface of the parts:
- Volume included in 600 x 1000 x 450 mm
- Cylinder Ø 65mm max, length 1500 mm max
Coating of the internal surface of the parts:
- Internal diameter Ø 4 mm minimum
Weight of the part to be coated: 75 kg maximum